Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tell me about it... Charly!!

I am so happy because I got bad grades on my progress report and today I am going to all of my teachers to ask them for my make up work. I just got my work from Ms. Humphries and next when Ms. Boero come back I can get my work and I am going to ask Ms Heard Ms Wetzel and everybody else. I'm also excited because today is my last day of school before i go on winter break. And I am so press I get time to really make my work up and then have free time to have fun. When I go home I am going to do my IXL that's something for math and then after finishing that I'm going to do my other work and then have fun I wanted to have a little sleep over my my mom said she couldn't  take all us girls. So I might just find something to do until SUNDAY because it is CHRISTMAS I'm lovin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment